Omori India Completes and Operates a New Factory
Occtober 04, 2018
Omori Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereafter “Omori”, CEO and President: Toshio Omori) has completed a new three-story factory at the Omori India Pvt. Ltd site. (hereafter the “Company”, CEO: S. Balajhee). A completion ceremony and operation start-up took place on September 5, 2018.
The Company now has around 6,460 square meters of production area when combing the new factory with the existing factory space. This combined assembly plant is larger than each of the 3 Omori factories in Japan (Head office’s factory, Nagaoka factory and Sakura Workshop). Omori acquired 80% of the shares in Multipack Systems Pvt. Ltd. (Currently Omori India Pvt. Ltd.) in September, 2013 to expand into the Indian market. In 2015, Omori acquired the rest of the shares for complete 100% ownership of the Company which lead to the new factory’s completion.
We will continue to help many more domestic and overseas customers by sharing our corporate philosophy: “The pursuit of Total User Satisfaction, through the creation of innovative production and packaging systems. The development of Team OMORI towards being the global leader in our field, contributing to the well-being of colleagues and communities - locally, regionally, nationally and Worldwide”.
- October 04, 2018
- Omori India Completes and Operates a New Factory
- September 03, 2018
- An interview with the CEO of Omori machinery is on “The Worldfolio”
- November 13, 2017
- Omori Completes Acquisition of BOC shares
- June 26, 2017
- Notice on the "Public Memorial Service for Shozo Omori"
- June 01, 2017
- [Obituary] Notice of the Company Founder's (currently Honorary Chairman) Passing
- December 17, 2015
- Omori Europe Awarded the "Deshima Netherlands Award 2015"
- September 21, 2015
- Omori India Made a Wholly Owned Subsidiary - Acquisition of Stock Held by Previous Owners
- June 19, 2015
- Omori Machinery Acquires Dutch Distributor Selo in Joint Investment with the Development Bank of Japan
- October 2, 2013
- Omori Announces the Acquisition of Multi Pack Systems in India
Consultation / question on packagingCustomer Service Center
Free Dial (Toll free telephone number)0120-89-2180
Customers who have trouble with machine problemsAfter-Sales Service Department
Order partsParts Department