Omori Europe Awarded the "Deshima Netherlands Award 2015"
December 17, 2015
Omori Europe, a European subsidiary of Omori Machinery Co., Ltd. (President: Toshio Omori; hereafter referred to as "the Company") received the "Deshima Netherlands Award 2015" on December 11, 2015 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
This award was established in 2006 by the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Japan and the Dutch & Japanese Trade Federation with the intention of recognizing standout performance and activities by Japanese companies operating in the Netherlands.
The "Deshima Netherlands Award" is divided into two categories, the "well-established" category covering companies that already actively operate within the Netherlands, and the "new investment" category covering companies newly entering the Dutch market. Omori Europe received the award in the "new investment" category.
Omori Europe was originally a European distributor for Omori Machinery that was acquired on friendly terms in June 2015.
In addition to the potential for extensive synergy creation in the future, this award was largely given based on a high level of recognition this acquisition received as a successful example of a Japanese company entering the Dutch market through an overseas expansion based on a firm relationship of trust cultivated over an extended period of time.
Looking ahead, we will share our corporate philosophy of "The pursuit of Total User Satisfaction, through the creation of innovative production and packaging systems. The development of Team OMORI towards being Global leader in our field, contributing to the well-being of colleagues and communities - locally, regionally, nationally and Worldwide." company-wide in striving to deliver packaging solutions to as many customers as possible both at home and abroad.
- October 04, 2018
- Omori India Completes and Operates a New Factory
- September 03, 2018
- An interview with the CEO of Omori machinery Co.,Ltd was published on “The World folio”
- November 13, 2017
- Omori Completes Acquisition of BOC shares
- June 26, 2017
- Notice on the "Public Memorial Service for Shozo Omori"
- June 01, 2017
- [Obituary] Notice of the Company Founder's (currently Honorary Chairman) Passing
- December 17, 2015
- Omori Europe Awarded the "Deshima Netherlands Award 2015"
- September 21, 2015
- Omori India Made a Wholly Owned Subsidiary - Acquisition of Stock Held by Previous Owners
- June 19, 2015
- Omori Machinery Acquires Dutch Distributor Selo in Joint Investment with the Development Bank of Japan
- October 2, 2013
- Omori Announces the Acquisition of Multi Pack Systems in India
Consultation / question on packagingCustomer Service Center
Free Dial (Toll free telephone number)0120-89-2180
Customers who have trouble with machine problemsAfter-Sales Service Department
Order partsParts Department