OMORI's in-house-developed robots, Compact palletizing system (which address challenges unique to food factories) and Packaging Robolution, upgrade productivity and conserve manpower in the packaging process.
- Ample advance tests enabled OMORI to design the optimum hand.
- Offers space-saving and simple size change solutions.
- Compatible with various robots and robot manufacturers.
- Operator training/Compliance: Special training (safety) available.
- Space-saving palletizer for stacking pallets of products packed in cardboard.
- The palletizer rotates one box at a time on the conveyor, and performs pinhole stacking (in variable patterns). Pallets are manually replaced when stacking is complete.
- The machine uses general-purpose parts as much as possible and is configured with a small number of parts.
- An automatic empty pallet changer can be installed as an option to automatically discharge actual pallets.