Most of the configurations for packaged product distribution are in the form of corrugated board cases.
OMORI has developed a series of diverse corrugated board casers and carton former / closer for various types of packaged products.
- A set-up cardboard caser for horizontal use of A-type corrugated cardboard.
- Simple and compact design.
- Downsized by reducing working distance of each operation.
- Improved performance and safety, easier operation and maintenance.
- Models for large cases are also available in the lineup.
- Compact top-open cardboard caser for vertical use of A-type corrugated cardboard.
- Combines with a collector for various product configurations, and automatically feeds products into cases.
- Wraparound cardboard caser for all types of collected products.
- Inclined case stocker for easy stocking.
- Standard-equipped pull-out mechanism minimizes sheet removal errors.
- Changeover handwheel with indicator enables repeatable setting for part size changes.
- A gluing and box making machine for large cartons that can handle a variety of box configurations, including tray, dust flap, and Charlotte.
- Absence of a single correct setting position facilitates line routing considerations.
- Mold replacement enables easy changing to different molds.
- Can also make boxes from blank cardboard sheets.
- Can connect to various types of product feeders in a single line configuration.
- Supply of accessories and incorporation of printing equipment also possible.
Product Specification Comparison Table
|10 cases / min.
|7 cases / min.
|10 cases / min.
|50 cartons / min.
|Box making method /
manual feed conveyor)