Omori Completes Acquisition of BOC sharesn
November 13, 2017
Omori Machinery Co., Ltd. “Omori” (CEO and President: Toshio Omori) has acquired 45% shares in Beijing Omori Changkong Packing Machinery Co., Ltd. Accordingly, the name of the company has changed to Beijing Omori Packing Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereafter “the company” General Manager: Du Kefei).
The company was established in Beijing China in December, 1994, as a joint venture of, China AECC Beijing Changkong Machinery Co., Ltd. , Best Pack Co., Ltd. and Omori. Through this year, The company has over 23 years of experience successfully suppling packaging machines and engineering services.
Particularly, with the development of packaging equipment for products such as instant noodles that are popular in China. The company has enjoyed success both in Japan and overseas, especially in the instant noodles market where the company has a high market share with horizontal pillow packaging machines.
As a part of the change in the state-owned enterprises led by the Chinese government, 45% of the shares owned by China AECC Beijing Changkong Machinery Limited Company have been acquired by Omori and was registered on October 2017.
The company will continue to operate under the same management team as the former company.
TeamOMORI will work to develop an increased presence both at home and overseas, while following its corporate philosophy: “The pursuit of Total User Satisfaction, through the creation of innovative production and packaging systems.
The development of Team OMORI towards being the global leader in our field, contributing to the well-being of colleagues and communities - locally, regionally, nationally and Worldwide”.
About the Company
- Beijing Omori Packing Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Company name logo
- No. 3 Huoju Street Changping Science park, Changping district, Beijing, China
- Supply packaging machines and engineering services.
- Dec. 21, 1994
- October 04, 2018
- Omori India Completes and Operates a New Factory
- September 03, 2018
- An interview with the CEO of Omori machinery Co.,Ltd was published on “The World folio”
- November 13, 2017
- Omori Completes Acquisition of BOC shares
- June 26, 2017
- Notice on the "Public Memorial Service for Shozo Omori"
- June 01, 2017
- [Obituary] Notice of the Company Founder's (currently Honorary Chairman) Passing
- December 17, 2015
- Omori Europe Awarded the "Deshima Netherlands Award 2015"
- September 21, 2015
- Omori India Made a Wholly Owned Subsidiary - Acquisition of Stock Held by Previous Owners
- June 19, 2015
- Omori Machinery Acquires Dutch Distributor Selo in Joint Investment with the Development Bank of Japan
- October 2, 2013
- Omori Announces the Acquisition of Multi Pack Systems in India
Consultation / question on packagingCustomer Service Center
Free Dial (Toll free telephone number)0120-89-2180
Customers who have trouble with machine problemsAfter-Sales Service Department
Order partsParts Department