Omori Announces the Acquisition of Multi Pack Systems in India
October 2, 2013
Through collaboration between Omori Machinery Company Limited (Toshio Omori, CEO and President) and Development Bank of Japan Incorporated (DBJ) (Toru Hashimoto, President and CEO),Omori announces the acquisition of Multi Pack Systems Private Limited, a leading Indian packaging machinery manufacturer.
The acquisition of Multi Pack, India’s leading manufacturer of horizontal flow wrap machinery and related systems for biscuit, bakery, chocolates, confectionary and other food products, represents the fourth overseas base for Omori, following Beijing Omori Changkong Packing Machinery Co., Ltd. (Established 1994), Omori Europe Ltd. (Est. 2009) and Omori North America Inc. (Est. 2012), realizing further globalization.
Omori was recognized by DBJ for its high technology, consistent performance and strategic global operational presence and identified as the appropriate partner for the investment.
Omori will work to develop an increased presence both at home and overseas, following its Corporate Philosophy: “Develop quality wrapping systems which achieve user satisfaction and contribute to international society through responsible use of resources”.
Multi Pack Overview
- Company name
- Multi Pack Systems Private Limited
- Gujarat, India
- No. of employees
- 162 (as of March 2013)
- October 04, 2018
- Omori India Completes and Operates a New Factory
- September 03, 2018
- An interview with the CEO of Omori machinery Co.,Ltd was published on “The World folio”
- November 13, 2017
- Omori Completes Acquisition of BOC shares
- June 26, 2017
- Notice on the "Public Memorial Service for Shozo Omori"
- June 01, 2017
- [Obituary] Notice of the Company Founder's (currently Honorary Chairman) Passing
- December 17, 2015
- Omori Europe Awarded the "Deshima Netherlands Award 2015"
- September 21, 2015
- Omori India Made a Wholly Owned Subsidiary - Acquisition of Stock Held by Previous Owners
- June 19, 2015
- Omori Machinery Acquires Dutch Distributor Selo in Joint Investment with the Development Bank of Japan
- October 2, 2013
- Omori Announces the Acquisition of Multi Pack Systems in India
Consultation / question on packagingCustomer Service Center
Free Dial (Toll free telephone number)0120-89-2180
Customers who have trouble with machine problemsAfter-Sales Service Department
Order partsParts Department