Packaging machines for products that are essential to people's lives such as food, daily necessities, and pharmaceuticals.
Omori is a company that manufactures and sells various automatic packaging machines,
and designs and manufactures packaging system lines.
Sine our establishment in 1948, we have been developing original packaging equipment that meets the needs of the times.
From now on, we are committed to continually working diligently as a leading company in the packaging machine industry.
The Future’s Packaging Today
The pursuit of Total User Satisfaction, through the creation of innovative production and packaging systems
The development of Team OMORI towards being Global leader in our field, contributing to the well-being of colleagues and communities - locally, regionally, nationally and Worldwide
|Name||Omori Machinery Co., Ltd.|
|Business||Automatic packaging machine manufacturing and sales.|
|Sales||JP 21,500,000,000yen (as of May 2020)|
|Number of employees||607（as of May 2020）|
|Address (Headquarters)||2761 Nishikata, Koshigaya-shi, Saitama
TEL : +8148-988-2136 (International Division)
HISTORY OF OMORI
- Shozo Omori establishes a press type manufacturing firm under private management at 76 Shimonegishi-machi Taitou-ku.
- Organization change to Omori Seisakujysho Ltd.
- The first automatic tying machine in the industry "Krehalon packer" along with press type manufacturing is introduced.
- Becomes Public Limited Company, with share capital of 1 Million Yen. Aims at manufacturing a range of automatic wrapping machines, including automatic tying machines.
- Relocation of HQ factory to 5-7-4 Negishi, Taitou-ku due to increased production.
- Fully-automatic filling and tying machine "OKKP New Packer" introduced
- June, 1962
- Asahi Dow commissions manufacturing ADP and, the continuous high-speed vertical type filling tying machine is. introduced
- Vacuum packaging machine "Pack Seal W-104HV type" completed
- HQ office factory is constructed at 5-7-4 Negishi Taitou-ku to expand business.
- Automatic wrapping machine "OKKP new wrapper (horizontal pillow wrapping machine)" for solid items is developed.
- Sales of various shrink wrapping machines begin; through technical tie-up with Weldotron Corporation of the United States
- Automatic wrapping machine "OKKP SK wrapper" for cylindrical shaped goods such as spaghetti and dried noodles is developed.
- OKKP high-speed vertical type automatic wrapping machine"T-102 type" for grain products is introduced.
- January, 1967
- The Japan Packaging Machine Association (JPMA) established with President Shozo Omori appointed Chairman.
- New five story building extension on adjoining land and rebuilding completed to headquarters to expand businesses.
- Deep Draw type automatic vacuum packing machine "VW-68 type" introduced.
- New Cartoner "NC-200 type" machine.introduced.
- Deep Draw type automatic vacuum packing machine "FV-100 type" introduced
- Large-scale shrink tunnel "LTE-2004 type" introduced
- January, 1971
- Eight story office and a factory are constructed on adjoining land to HQ to expand business.
- The company addressed the development of a PTP-automatic wrapping system as the Press Through Packaging for tablets became popular in the Pharmaceutical industry contributing greatly to labor saving rationalization.
In the same year the high-speed automatic deep-draw type vacuum packing machine "FV-501" is developed
- The fully automatic wrapping machine "TS-1040 type" is developed to meet a change in the wrapping style in the Konnyaku industry.
- Manufacturing technology contracts signed with Kliklok Co Ltd. for various Box making and Box sealing machines.
- The continuous automated line for raw Konnyaku packing is completed.
- Stretch wrapping machine "ST-6090" developed. (Received the 5th Society for the Promotion of Machine Industry Award for “Automated Machine Development for Small and Medium-sized Companies").
- Practical wrappers "C-27 type" and Deep Draw "MS-20 type" are developed, and the compact, cheap, simple wrapping machine is launched.
- Developed small type stretch automatic wrapping machine "ST-36" and also manufactured "ST-6090 high speed machine" breaking new ground for wider demands.
- Technical introduction contract signed with American Woodman Company for manufacturing & sales in Japan of Intermittent Automatic Weighing and vertical type automatic wrapping machine “TW-209".
- The 20th anniversary of Public Limited Company formation and 30th anniversary of company establishment.
- Computer-controlled deep draw vacuum packer "FV-603" is developed.
- Multi-lane Pharmaceutical powder sachet machine “PF-800" introduced.
- Concluded Sales Agent Contract with British Selo-Bollans. Ltd.
- Introduced the first Computer-Aided Design system (made by Yokogawa Electric ) in the industry in order to rationalize design technology.
- Introduced a robotic Sliced Ham Line incorporating a computerized high-speed ham slicer and automatic stacking/shingling. collation and feeding system for. all models of FV type Deep Draw vacuum packing machine.
- The new technological development capability of the new multi-lane sachet packaging machine "PF-800 type" receives high praise, winning “The 4th Kinoshita Award" from the Japan Packaging Technology Institute.
- The new technological development capability of the new divided sachet wrapping machine "PF-800 type" is highly evaluated, it wins "The 4th Kinoshita Award" from the Japan Packaging Technology Institute.
- Introduced the TM-1060 vacuum filling wrapping system machine for Miso paste.
- Concluded Sales Agent Agreement with. Seffelaar & Looyen bv of the Netherlands for the whole of Europe.
- Concluded Selling Agent Agreement with Weldotron of the United States in order to strengthen exports to North American market.
- Wraparound Cartoner "RC-120 type" developed.
- Our headquarters factory moved to current location in order to strengthen Production structure and expand businesses...
- Completed Wraparound Cardboard Caser "DSC-10 type"
- Share capital increased to JP¥97,000,000; 30th anniversary of Public Limited Company formation.
- Developed Horizontal type pillow automatic wrapping machine “S-5000 series (incorporating Servo Motor)", Deep Draw type vacuum wrapping machine “FV-6300 (with. Servo Motor)", Stretch Wrapping machine “ST7000 series ( mounted with .microcomputer controlled).
- Developed High-speed ham slicer "HM-400N type".
- Sales of JP 9,000,000,000yen achieved.
- Sales of JP 10,000,000,000yen achieved.
- Developed Automatic Horizontal Pillow wrapping machine “Intelligent Super Wrapper lS-5000 (automatic size change type) and Stretch Wrapping machine “STC series (Servo Motor driven)"
- June, 1990
- New Branch offices are established in Niigata and Southern Kyushu (Kagoshima). Name change of Sapporo, Sendai, Shizuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Hiroshima, and Northern Kyushu offices to "Sales Offices"
- Developed "Delicatessen Wrapper DW-001".
- Share capital increased to JP 100,000,000yen.
- Developed Stretch pillow type, No-Tray vegetable wrapping machine "STP-831".
- "Nagaoka factory" in Nagaoka City, Niigata-ken is completed and starts operation.
- A joint venture company “J.O.I. PACK" with wrapping machine manufacturer lMA, the largest Italian packaging machinery company, is established at Omori headquarters due to further increasing sales of the PTP blister accumulation device for pharmaceutical products.
In the same year High-speed supply robot “SRB-100", Compact pillow wrapping machine “CS-3000", No-Tray Inverted Pillow wrapping machine “S-5600j-BX-DF", High-speed belt infeed Pillow wrapping machine “S-5000i-Bl", Compact Extra-wide Tray Wrapper “STC-*" Automatic Feed Servo Tray Wrapper “STN-7500", Wrap-around cardboard Caser “WDC-100", End Loading Cartoner “SC-30", Top Loading cardboard Caser “TDC-50", and Deep Draw type Automatic Vacuum Packing machine “MS-2000", etc. are developed.
- "Beijing Omori Changkong Packing Machinery Co. Ltd." established.
- President Shozo Omori receives "The Fourth Order of Merit Rising Sun Minor Award".
- Multimedia-compatible new type Super Wrapper machine “S-5000U-BX", “S-5000U" for tight sealed wrapping,, Auto Size change High-speed Servo Stretch wrapping machine “STN-7500C", Modified Atmosphere Packaging machine “STM-5000" for raw meat, Wrap-around Cardboard Caser “WDC-200" and High Speed Continuous type End Loading Cartoner “SC-1800" with accumulator, are developed.
- Bento (Lunch Box) wrapping machine “DW-2000" Side Dish Tray wrapping machine “BNT-50" are developed.
- Wraparound Cartoner “RCS-300",Twin pack wraparound Cartoner "RC-1200A-TW", Stretch wrapping machine “STN-8500", Twin Lane Wrapper “S-5000U-TW", New type Fingerless “S-5000U-BX-Bl", Deep Draw type Automatic Vacuum Wrapping machine “MS-2500", and “FV-6600". are developed.
In the same year Share capital is increased to JP 140,000,000yen.
- “lSO-9001" accreditation achieved.
- 50th anniversary since establishment.
- New pillow wrapping machine “S-5000A" Linear type Vacuum/Vacuum packed device “LV-50", Tray wrapping machine for Side dishes “DW-2001", Compact Film direct-loading wrapping machine “CS-3600U-DF" and Shrink wrapping device with label alignment, are developed.
- Shozo Omori becomes Chairman of the Board and Representative Director. Yuichi Omori takes up his post as President and Representative Director.
- The Nagaoka Sales office is established in the Nagaoka factory.
- Compact Pillow wrapping machine “PA-2000 series" developed.
- Compact Deep Draw type Vacuum wrapping machine “VP-80", Tray wrapping machine for Bento (Lunch Box) and Side dishes “DW-2002", are developed.
- Scrap-less/Automatic Banding machine "BS-630" is developed.
- Osaka Sales Office changed to Osaka Branch Office.
- HFFS machine for End-folded Pharmaceutical Packs S-5690-BXF and ESC-10 Set-up Caser introduced.
- Compact Pre-folded Carton Closer Sealer C3-20 launched.
- High Speed De-blistering Machine DASH-1 developed.
- New Eco Packer CL-50 developed.
- High-speed Horizontal Form-fill-seal Machine EP-7000 series and EP-7600 series introduced.
- Mr. Omori's 60th Anniversary in business and the 50th Anniversary of Omori Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Shozo Omori appointed as Honorary Chairman.
Mr. Yuichi Omori appointed as Chairman.
Mr. Toshio Omori appointed as President.
- High-speed Horizontal Form-fill-seal Machine EP-7000 series awarded Good Design Award.
- Thermoformer FV-9000 launched.
Pharmaceutical Packaging Line - PTP Blister Packing Machine C80JP, High-speed Collation Device HSD800, Banding Machine BMD800, Cartoner SC-7000, Carton Collation & Banding Machine, Automatic Robot Caser and Automatic Trolley System introduced.
- PTP Blister Packing Machine C80JP and High-speed Collation Device “HSD800" received 1st Japan Pack Awards 2009 President's Prize.
- Omori Europe Ltd. established near Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- Toyama branch opened in Kakeosakae-cho, Toyama-shi, Toyama-ken.
- Ultra High-speed Horizontal form-fill-seal Machine EP-7000-BXU, High Speed Twin Lane Type with Box Motion End Sealer S-5000A-TWB, S-5000A-BX-BIF with Corner Seal Device, S-5600A-BX with Edge Seal Device and S-5000A-BX-BIF with Built-in Metal Detector developed.
- S-5600A-BX with Edge Seal Device received 2nd Japan Pack Awards 2011 President's Prize.
- Shizuoka Branch moved to Toro, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka-ken.
- Mr. Toshio Omori awarded the “Excellent Management Man Prize” in the 29th National “Excellent Management Man Manifestation”
- Capital increased to JPY 238,000,000.
- Thermoformer Vp-80N 3000L and High-speed Horizontal Form-fill-seal Machine S-5000A-BX-BI2 with Edge Seal Device developed.
- Omori North America Inc. established in the State of Ontario, Canada as our base for North America.
- Sakura Workshop opened, a new manufacturing facility and central base for the development of new technologies.
- Mr. Omori's 65th Anniversary in business and the 55th Anniversary of Omori Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Omori India Pvt. Ltd. established through the acquisition of Multi Pack Systems Pvt. Ltd. in Gujarat, India.
- Our "Automated robotic box packaging system line" won the President's Award at the 3rd Japan Pack Awards 2013.
- Acquired a "DBJ Employee Health Management Rating" from the Development Bank of Japan.
- Established the Shozo Omori Memorial Foundation.
- Acquired the Dutch distributor Selo.
- Established Omori Thailand.
- Acquired all shares in Omori India and made it a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Our "PIG system + C1090JP + Multifunction inspection machine + VC-2000" won the Grand Prize and Design Prize at the 4th Japan Pack Awards 2015.
- Our "Fully enclosed production line,positioned on an platform" won the merit awards at the 5th Japan Pack Awards 2017.
- Omori has acquired shares in Beijing Omori Changkong Packing Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Accordingly, the name of the company has changed to Beijing Omori Packing Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Omori India completed the new factory and started operation.
Consultation / question on packagingCustomer Service Center
Free Dial (Toll free telephone number)0120-89-2180
Customers who have trouble with machine problemsAfter-Sales Service Department
Order partsParts Department